fuel: other title status: clean transmission: other
QR Code Link to This Post
1963 Airstream Overlander "THE FLAMINGO"~ Air$tream
****Read the whole add or don't respond***
I'm in Hollywood ca.
I've been renting this out on airbnb in Hollywood. It has made roughly 24k a year (I have documentation to back this).
-The floors are 130 year old tongue and grove stained white with blue resin poured over (the stuff that is on surfboards or bar tables or surfaces.).
-The metal in the bathroom is custom fit high grade polished aluminum. The fridge is new and ac are new. This is an investment.
-The bathroom door is a custom fitted and fabricated antique (roughly 100 year old) door fashioned with heavy metal rolling bars that let it glide across the room.
- Has Fridge (can be powered by either propane or electric., stove, Tv, Resin floor, Neon Flamingo light, shower, new paintjob on the frame, A fresh polish (in the process of doing that now) to name a few things. Better to just see it.
I truly see models of this caliber being worth over 100k in about 10 years time.
NO LOWBALLERS...or time wasters.
Note; It has a regular 1959 pink American standard toilet (in amazing shape) not a camper toilet. So it's set up now to be stationary and hook directly to sewage. If you are looking for one to travel then I could put in a tank and Rv toilet.
*****I also have two others at home, *****
1) One is a 26?ft overlander all original. I've been restoring literally every screw l, sleeps 6. Has two bunk beds and a master sofa/pullout/master. Asking 50k.
2) Then I have one which is a shell. Also a 1957 overlander. so basically a clean slate that I can build out for you for a negotiated price or sell as is for 14k unpolished for 17k polished. the floors are 130 year old tongue and grove stained white with blue resin poured over (the stuff that is on surfboards or bar tables or surfaces.). The metal in the bathroom is custom fit high grade polished aluminum. The fridge is new and ac are new.
If you want to set up a viewing (again I'm in Hollywood Ca.) OR a skype or facetime walkthrough you MUST send ALL info below
3) Email address
4) City you live
5) State you live
6) When are you looking to purchase?
7) Are you looking to use it as a travel trailer or are you looking to keep it stationary?
8) Are you interested in only this one or either of my other 2? (again, I've got 2 57 overlanders, one of which is just the shell, frame etc. and has been gutted & the other is a almost all original (minus some minor adjustments for comfort (like the sewage tank being upgraded and larger & going with updated floor.)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers