1995 Jaguar in great condition show room interior and smooth as warm butter.
One Original owner, all services records. Only serviced twice. 1, at 10k miles and 2, at 20k miles.
Purchased from Hournburg of Santa Monica CA.
The sad part is she hit a trash bin and caused more damage to the car then the insurance covered. She decided to fix the car and keep it as a *SALVAGE TITLE*. She took the insurance check and had the car returned to its beautiful state by GoldenHammer of Beverly Hills. All records available.
- 1995 Jaguar 20,000.
- Somg in 2017. Will smog prio to sale completion.
- Ice Blue on cream interior with stunning burial wood trim. Leather is plush and supple. No creaks or tares.
- Convertible Top operation is great, Fabric is in great / perfect condition.
- All windows operate as should
- All interior trim is intact including lighters
- Burial wood is crisp with no cracks
- Gages are clear and clean
- All original, Manual, service records and 3 keys
- Always covered and with a battery tender
- Everything thing works as it should
- Damage to lower passenger side bumper and side bumpers
- Needs new tires and tune up.
- salvage title
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers