NOTE: Need to read the whole job posting and follow instructions precisely
My girlfriend and I are looking for a household manager. She is chronically sick and we need help with housework, chores, and errands. Prior experience is ideal but not required.
We have a three bedroom apartment and would need you to come by twice a week and do a few hours of work per visit. Note that we have two cats in the apartment, in case of any allergies. The scope of the role and work may grow. Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions required. Must be able to take friendly feedback and constructive criticism.
* Household: cooking, cleaning, laundry, dishes, taking out trash/cat litter
* Errands: dry cleaning, grocery store, mail
* Light Desk work: making phone calls, scheduling appointments, web research
* Fluent in english
* Able and willing to do cooking, cleaning, and related housework
* Have a 2+ days a week free and able to work for several hour shifts
* Have a working smartphone (iPhone/Android/etc) with internet access
* Able to take friendly/polite constructive criticism and feedback
* Ok with two cats
Hours: Approximately 10 - 15 hours/wk, schedule is flexible
What's in it for you:
* Compensation $17/hr paid in cash
* Flexible, part-time schedule
* Free career/resume coaching from me (one of your clients is a Software engineer for a large corporation)
Qualified candidates please email your resume. Send an e-mail in this exact format. "Household Manager: Last Name, First Name. Location".
ie. Household Manager: Smith, John. Santa Monica
Keywords: household manager, personal assistant, cooking, housework
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers