Our team is looking for Behavior Therapists/Technicians to provide ABA Educational and Behavioral services for a child with Autism Monday-Friday from 2:30pm-7:30pm.
* Implement programs based on Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles that increase cognitive functioning, communication, self-help, play skills, etc.
* Provide intervention in a home and community setting.
* Participate in paid team trainings by a BCBA.
* Complete clinical and administrative tasks (e.g., data recording, session progress notes)
* Communicate effectively with the intervention team (e.g., supervisor, family)
* Play games, have fun and incorporate them into learning!
* BA/BS in Psychology, Education, or a related field
* At least 2 years of experience working with children. Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disabilities preferred.
* Experience and knowledge of basic ABA principles and methods preferred, but not necessary
* Passion and enthusiasm for working with children!
* Must have reliable transportation and proof of insurance
* Must be willing to drive to clients' homes and/or schools
* Must pass TB and fingerprint clearance
* Must have good references
* Must be available to work M-F 2:30pm-7:30pm
* Ongoing training
* Flexible Schedules
* Great opportunity to expand your skills in the field of psychology and education
* BCaBA/BCBA supervision
* Performance-based increases
* Extremely Competitive
* Ongoing training and supervision by a BCBA
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers