compensation: Salary negotiable Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ross Cassidy, Inc. is seeking an experienced Interior Designer for our West Hollywood office.
Applicants should be experienced in the Residential Interior Design & Product Design. A professional and goal oriented demeanor is essential. Day to day tasks include assisting with all levels of a project from concept development, design scheme generation, design development, client relations, vendor relations, through final installation and styling. Our firm designs large homes from the ground up so a comprehensive understanding of home construction & renovation are critical. Candidates should be able to prepare quotes, proposals, communicate well by email & phone and must be able to work in a very fast paced environment.
Works closely with all team members on multiple projects consecutively, strong skills at time management and ability to work alone and with others.
We design a significant amount of our own furniture for client homes and for direct sale to the public, so a skills in furniture and home goods design are a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Residential Interior Design Firm and/or related creative professions - Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Design Suite
- Sketchup or Hand Rendering a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
- Exceptional Organization Skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers