compensation: $10.50 for a "potty break;" $14 for a 30-minute walk; $24.50 for an hour walk employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Out On A Leash is looking for a responsible, trustworthy, reliable dog lover to help manage our client load in WEST LA, BRENTWOOD, WESTWOOD and vicinity.
- Midday walks every weekday.
- Some overnight pet sitting.
- Occasional dinnertime and/or morning walks, cat-care visits.
- Animal lover who is comfortable with all breeds and sizes.
- Availability for midday walks (approx 11am-3pm) every weekday.
- Depending on clients' wishes, you may be required to watch dogs at clients' homes OR in your own, so you should be comfortable doing both.
- Live on the Westside.
- Have a valid CA driver's license and your own reliable transportation.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator with a smart phone.
- Stable and able to commit to working with us for a minimum of 6 months.
- You would start off with a couple of clients, but we'll build up your client roster as requests come in for your territory. Any new-client requests that we receive for the areas listed above (through referrals, the website, Yelp, etc) will go to you.
- As an independent contractor for Out On A Leash, you will receive 70% of the rates we charge clients for each walk/overnight that you do. E.g. You would make $10.50 for a "potty break," $14 for a 30-minute walk, or $24.50 for an hour walk.
If you are interested in this position AND fit the criteria above, please press Reply above and include a short cover letter detailing your experience with dogs and/or other pets. No phone calls, please!
Thanks, and good luck with your search!
Owner, Out On A Leash
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers