compensation: $50,000 plus a comprehensive and achievable bonus plan - DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
To lead Team Members in the execution of an excellent Guest experience resulting in increasing Guest counts, sales and MOP growth. To select, coach and develop Team Members.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Manages all day-to-day restaurant operations with a focus on delivering a great Guest experience;
• Execute on all brand standards through managing and coaching Team Members and Managers.
• Frequently interacts with Guests to ensure they receive the ultimate experience; follow up on any issues and complaints they may have to ensure Guest Satisfaction.
• Determines current and future staffing needs in the restaurant to ensure an adequate number of talented Team Members are available to deliver a great Guest experience.
• Identifies and develops high potential Team Members and Managers to fill future openings.
• Provide ongoing and honest feedback, coaching and development to managers and Team Members. Evaluates performance fairly and frequently and holds managers and Team Members accountable to results.
• Creates a safe, clean and discrimination-free environment for all managers, Team Members and Guests by ensuring all legal and company standards are met.
• Respond to Guest service complaints either in person or over the phone, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied Guests into return Guests.
• Completes all financial and personnel / payroll related administrative duties in and an accurate and timely way, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensures all newly hired Team Members follow and complete their appropriate training plan, including required paper and electronic paperwork (tip credit notices included where applicable).
• Approve disciplinary actions pertaining to termination.
• Validate inventory per company standards.
• Ensure proper security procedures are in place to protect Team Members, Guests and Company assets.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Prefer 1-3 years of management/supervision experience
• Must be able to pass standard TSA badging requirements to work in the airport
• Must work well under minimal supervision
• Must work well in fast paced environment
• Must be able to multitask and switch tasks quickly
• Must work well with other team members
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers