QR Code Link to This Post
Position Title: Member Service Agent
Department: Member Services
Reporting to our Director of Membership Experience, this position professionally welcomes members and their guests to the Clubhouse and works with the management/supervisory team to greet members and their guests as they arrive/depart, answer phone calls, answer any questions members may have, promote clubhouse activities, and assist with the membership department duties.
• Is capable of offering a charismatic style of service tailored to the members and their needs.
• Has a friendly demeanor and is able to build a rapport with the members.
• Can learn and retain the product knowledge relative to the position.
• Will be expected to successfully resolve any member issues and complaints in addition to communicating all concerns to management.
• Has the ability to listen, assess, and appropriately respond to information being conveyed.
• Has the ability to exercise the personal discipline and extra diligence to assure that projects are completed on a timely basis.
• Has the ability to motivate and inspire others to work cooperatively to achieve a designated goal.
• Maintains a flexible schedule and is willing and able to work shifts that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Has the ability to effectively listen to instructions and assist with membership paperwork.
• Has a strong attention to detail.
• Has at least two years of hosting or concierge experience in an upscale restaurant, hotel, or country club.
• Can maintain member information and pertinent Clubhouse data.
• Has the ability to think quickly and clearly in high-pressure situations.