Days : 5 Days a week (M-F) Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm- with flexibility
Position : Registered Dental Assistant or Dental Assistant
Salary : TBD, and depends on skill, personality, and fit with office. Additional monthly bonus structure and benefits.
• Medical insurance contributions
• in-office dental coverage
• paid personal time off
• paid holidays
• bonus days
• collection bonuses
• continuing education benefits
• parking pass
• professional uniform
• friendly, a good communicator, hardworking, takes initiative, and has good people skills
• have the same core values and principles as we do
• desire to never stop learning, to want to go to CE classes, to be a team player, to take direction and constructive criticism well
• prior experience in a multi-dentist practice is helpful
• Good grammar, spelling, computer, and typing skills are a must. Assistants enter most notes
• CEREC procedures and restorations
• digital scanning with Itero or similar
• general dentist with
• implant restorations, surgery assisting and lab work would be good.
• We are willing to invest in the right person and teach you all you want to learn.
If you are interested in being part of a high quality practice and having true influence on peoples' lives, please contact us. Email your resume AND cover letter, as well as references, to Teri.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers