Fast-paced internal medicine practice is seeking a highly motivated, experienced person in internal medicine or cardiology, to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintains patient demographics in EMR
- Checking patients in/out, scheduling and handling all phone correspondence and messages
- Manage all scanning, incoming faxes and taking care of all new and refill prescriptions
- Creating daily payment logs and batching out daily totals
- Manages all vaccine orders and inventory
- Follow up on lab and ancillary studies ordered
- Accurately adding each charge slip for each patient seen
- Obtaining prior authorizations for prescriptions and outside imaging services
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time and treatment room utilization
- Minimum of 2-3 years front office experience in an internal medicine office
- Working knowledge of EMR and proficient with computers
- Solid people skills
- Experience with electronic prescriptions, messaging, faxing & scanning
- Experience with prior authorizations.
Benefits include: Paid parking, health insurance and pension plan.
Only qualified candidates need apply. Send your resume along with your contact information and a cover letter outlining your salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers