Substance abuse treatment facility in Cheviot Hills is seeking a licensed group facilitator to run groups for clients. We are looking for a group facilitator who has dedication and passion, sharing our commitment to offer the highest quality of care to our clientele in a group therapy setting. We assist our clients in building a strong foundation in recovery while offering hope and healing through community and support. Group facilitator role is to facilitate and document group treatment sessions at a frequency ranging from 1-3x/week.
- Facilitate assigned group(s) per program schedule
- Provide any necessary supplies that may be needed to facilitate group(s)
- Provide syllabus outlining assigned group(s)
- Complete documentation in a timely manner as required per policy
- Maintain accurate, thoroughly documented client records with a quality of documentation that meets - Department of Health Care Services and Joint Commission standards
- Maintain current licensure and professional liability insurance, as appropriate for contracted services
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and other staff members
- Communicate clearly with clients
- Communicate clearly with employees and other contractors
- Perform clinical responsibilities as expected
- Abide by company code of conduct and model associated values
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences
- Licensed therapist: MSW from an accredited school of social work, or MA in Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or other related degree AND current license (CA) to practice independently as an LCSW, LMFT, LPCC or Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- Knowledge of 12-step program a plus
- Experience working with adults who struggle with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders desired
- Computer literacy, including ability to document in electronic health record, Microsoft Word, send/receive email
- Ability to maintain timely and accurate documentation
- Ability to provide health and TB clearance
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass background check
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers