compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Very busy Podiatry office looking for billers/collectors..
Under supervision, this position will include, but is not limited to:
- Data entry
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Opening & Sorting mail
- Sending Insurance claims, appeals & medical records.
- Processing accounts and maintaining appropriate records in a timely fashion
- Light photocopying, faxing and other clerical work
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Certificate in medical billing preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Working knowledge of medical coding standards, including CPT-4 and ICD-10
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive healthcare and patient information
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor when dealing with patients, insurance companies, outside entities, other employees and managers
Spanish speaking is a plus.
Experience Required - 1 Year medical billing experience
Good luck, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please fax your resume to 310-828-2001
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers