Long established dental practice looking for a friendly and energetic assistant. Full time position available.
QR Code Link to This Post
We need a very bright and bubbly assistant in our state-of-the-art dental office.
The perfect candidate would be energetic, enthusiastic, and have an infectious attitude.
They would also be customer-focused with strong attention to detail.
- Driven to deliver superior service by exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent people and phone skills
- Able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize
- Computer literate and able to quickly learn our management software
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting doctor on procedures
- Keeping the office stocked and clean and communal areas clean and organized
- Help with X-rays, intra-oral pictures, and other assisting duties as needed
Light Front Desk Duties as needed
- Scheduling appointments, collecting co-pays, and greeting patients.
- Gathering insurance information and verifying eligibility
Must have X-ray license
Experience with Dentrix a plus.
Please email your resume and we look forward to meeting you.