compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a Medical scribe's for a very busy Podiatry office.
The core responsibility would be to capture accurate and detailed documentation (handwritten, electronic, or otherwise) of the encounter in a timely manner.
* Must be able to anticipate physician needs to facilitate the flow of clinic.
* be discreet, tactful, and unobtrusive in performance of duties so as not to distract medical staff from patient care.
* Good judgment, organizational ability, initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to be self-motivated are especially important.
* Must be adaptable and versatile.
* Good attendance is an important element of this job.
The general duties of a scribe may vary and can include:
Assisting the provider in navigating the EHR
Responding to various messages as directed by the provider
Locating information for review (i.e., previous notes, reports, test results, and laboratory results)
Entering information into the EHR as directed by the provider
Researching information requested by the provider
Two to five (2-5) years experience preferred
Spanish speaking is a plus.
Good luck, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please fax your resume to 310-828-2001
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers