Substance abuse treatment center on the west side is seeking a Rehabilitation Technician for swing shifts (4pm - 12:30am). We are looking to hire one full-time (4 shifts/week) position as soon as possible. A successful candidate must possess integrity, positive energy, flexibility, and a willingness to grow.
The Rehabilitation Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to: facilitating client's daily activities, ensuring client safety, transportation of clients to various appointments and facilities, conducting urinary analysis collection, and inputting pertinent client information into electronic medical records system.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Excellent customer service
- Professional communication skills
- Experience in drug and alcohol treatment field
- 12-step philosophy knowledge preferred
- 1 to 2 years personal recovery is a plus
- Must have a clean driving record
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid time off
Come be a part of the miracles every day!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers