compensation: $40-$45K DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Flynt Management Group is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to work with a close-knit team of professionals in the corporate Beverly Hills location – and provide departmental support in payroll and recruitment, as well as administrative support – including a variety of clerical tasks and general administrative duties as assigned. The HR Coordinator will at times provide support to the Head of HR, Human Resources Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience in ADP/Work Force Now [WFN] and be capable of learning our systems with minimal supervision. He or she should be extremely organized and have great time management skills.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
• Support Payroll as needed
• Assist with the recruiting/onboarding process
• Maintain all employee files with 100% accuracy
• Perform other general administrative and clerical support for the Head of Human Resources, and Human Resources Manager
• Other tasks as needed
• 1-3 years’ experience in Human Resources
• MUST HAVE [at least] one year with ADP Work Force Now [WFN]
• Solid skills in Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Ability to regularly communicate in a manner that is respectful, professional, and collaborative
• Must be an energetic and self-initiated individual with a strong desire to succeed and excel
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers