compensation: Temp to Hire, $20/hr employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
A Tech Company based in Culver City is seeking an HR Coordinator to join their team! In this role, you will own several aspects of the HR process for employees, while acting as a liaison for any of their questions or concerns.
This is a temp-to perm position.
Specifically, you will:
• Welcome and onboard new hires on their first day
• Conduct orientation for new hires, including benefits administration, policy overviews, etc.
• Answer employee questions about benefits, PTO, etc.
• Maintain employee data within Workday HRIS
• Coordinate third-party contractor assignments
• Conduct exit interviews and manage confidential documentation
• Assist with special projects as dictated by team members
You will need:
• 1-2+ years of experience in HR is required
• General knowledge of federal and state employment best practices
• Proficiency in MS Office, familiarity with Workday preferred
• Positive and engaged communication style
• Stellar organizational and multitasking skills
• Experience handling confidential information with discretion
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers