QR Code Link to This Post
One of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities.
2018 marked our 10-year anniversary, and since opening our doors we have expanded to 16 locations throughout California, Arizona and Texas.
JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY!
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity, teammates you'll enjoy working with, an energetic company culture, and a company you can grow with -- you've found your future home!
An ENERGETIC, DRIVEN, and PASSIONATE team member ready to play a key role in our company’s growth!
We currently have NEW openings for Recruiting positions in our Culver City and El Segundo Offices!
This is an entry-level, full-time,non-exempt level position. No previous HR/TA experience required!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Identify and recruit a diverse talent pool of qualified Home Care Aids
- Develop and execute the search strategy, including active sourcing from competitors
- Utilize industry directories, network, and/or conduct queries within resume databases
- Manage recruiting budget for assigned territory or region
- Create and post career ads to various online resources (i.e. Craigslist, LinkedIn, Indeed)
- Active sourcing through various online resources, social media, and other sources
- Coordinator with college career centers for online job postings and various campus events including career fairs and nursing school presentations
- Screen potential candidates, schedule onsite interviews, confirm all scheduled interviews
- Maintain data with the applicant tracking system
- Create and maintain accurate sourcing metrics (phone screens, interviews scheduled, interview show-up percentage, etc.)
- Comply with all state and federal regulations
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0-2 years’ experience recruiting and/or related to HR a big plus (not a requirement)
- Customer service skills/experience
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)