The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting all areas of the Human Resources Department.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Job duties include but not limited to:
1. Performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of personnel records and reports.
2. Performs HRIS data entry.
3. Interacts with and supplies information/assistance to employees, department heads, and public/private agencies and assists job applicants with the application process.
4. Provides administrative and operational support to all Human Resources staff.
5. Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information.
6. Coordination of calendar appointments.
7. Serve as a liaison for employees in the absence of the Human Resources staff.
8. Act as a resource for payroll/HR contacts to ensure their understanding and compliance with Human Resources policies and regulations.
9. Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
10. Field all traffic in the Human Resources Office.
11. Answers phone calls for the Human Resources Office.
12. Complete all assigned projects in supporting the Human Resources Office.
2. Ethical Practice.
3. Relationship Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting.
Must be able to work in a fast paced and customer service-orientated environment; to perform duties under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner; to work as part of a team as well as to complete assignments independently; to take instructions from supervisors; to exercise problem solving skills; and to interact with co-workers, supervisors, guests and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, file or lift office supplies up to 30 pounds. The employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No Travel requirement.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma/GED and or Two/ Four year degree from a college or university.
2. At least one year of work experience in a Human Resources support position, preferably from a luxury hospitality setting.
3. Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Advanced course work in human resources.
2. PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Certification
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers