QR Code Link to This Post
Healthcare Group based in Westwood is seeking a Payroll Administrator to partner with them for a short-term contract! In this 1-month role, you’ll be managing payroll, benefits, and administrative projects for a hardworking and collaborative team. Your ability to stay organized and meet deadlines will ensure you do very well in this position!
• Managing payroll processes for internal employees and third-party individuals
• Functioning as a resource for employees with inquiries regarding timesheets, benefits, etc.
• Supervising yearly tax filings and information reconciliations
• Pulling, analyzing, and reporting on internal company data
• Maintaining payroll and contact data in company files
• Additional projects as needed by management
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years of experience in payroll administration
• Familiarity with current federal and state entertainment employment laws
• Proficiency in MS Office and ADP Workforce Now
• Experience independently managing a database and juggling multiple priorities
• Proven experience handling sensitive information
• Strong communication and project coordination skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and organization
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.