compensation: DOE paid parking, health insurance after probationary period, paid birthdays, paid vacation days. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WHO WE ARE:
We are social and technologically savvy, growing and very reputable personal injury law firm that is looking to add to our team. Our office started with only two members and are currently at 20 in less than 3 years. We are very fast paced, with many cases going on simultaneously. We love what we do and make ourselves available to our clients. We pride ourselves in seeking justice for our clients and not allowing insurance companies to take advantage of them. We service all of California. No day goes by slowly here.
This position is currently managed by the founding partners of the firm. We are ready to pass that torch to someone we can trust. We are looking to quickly fill this position to assist us with adding more members to our team.
We are looking for the right candidate who is eager to get to work on their first day and wishes to grow with our firm.
• General HR day to day duties
• Office manager duties mainly communicating with various vendors and building management.
• Answer basic employee inquiries regarding policy and processes.
• Assist direct reports to oversee monthly, quarterly and annual compliance procedures and audit processes for labor postings, safety, OSHA, and disability insurances for all States and locations.
• Team building, employee recognition and other events that drive and support company culture, including but not limited to, anniversary and birthday celebrations, holiday and annual events.
• Manage the hiring and firing at the firm which includes, but is not limited to, posting and refreshing job ads, scheduling, coordinating and hosting candidate interviews, processing background checks, maintaining applications,
• Conduct initial benefit enrollment meetings with new hires to support them through the application and enrollment process; communicate new enrollments to the carrier, as well as any separating employees including sending COBRA packages in a timely manner.
• Assist to ensure all payroll timecards are completed by Managers timely; track all employee time off request and ensure updated in timekeeping system appropriately; assist with basic payroll processing functions and administration.
• Participate in special projects and perform other essential duties as assigned.
•Primary point of contact for all Employee Benefits and Human Resource matters.
-Must be comfortable speaking on the phone
-Work well under pressure
-Looking for a long-term position
-Strong communication skills
-Strong organization skills
-Ability to handle many tasks at once
-Candidate must be eager to learn, grow, and perform responsibilities to the best of their ability
-Must be able to work in a team environment
-Knowledge of PTO, FLMA, California Employee law, OSHA, Workers Comp, 401k, Payroll, Disability, Sexual Harassment,
Workplace Violence, and COBRA.
+We run a paperless office and use APPLE computers.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST EMAIL:
-DATE YOU CAN START
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers