compensation: $68,000-$73,000 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client in the healthcare industry seeks a recruiter on a temp to hire basis. This position supports the recruitment and employment functions as assigned from posting the job to completion of on-boarding. This position works with hiring managers and the HR team in the completion of all necessary steps and processes to fill vacant positions and set up new hires into HRIS/payroll system. Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following duties
• Coordinates the employment process as assigned including recruitment, job posting, referral of applicants, scheduling physicals, running backgrounds and processing all documents.
• Sources candidates, screens and works closely with hiring managers to fill vacancies.
• Maintains employee master file as assigned on HR System for new hires and transfers per the recruitment transfer process.
• Records Management: prepares and audits new hire folders as assigned, collects all needed documents including source verification of licensure
• Maintains Recruitment System for applicants through the recruitment, onboarding and termination (if applicable) process.
• Full utilization of communications and advertising outlets for recruitment processes including Web-based job forums, advertising, social media platforms, professional networking venues, and referrals from in-house staff sources.
• Provide administrative support for all phases of candidate and new hire life-cycle process.
• 2 or more years of full cycle recruitment experience is required to be considered.
• Experience working in a healthcare setting is highly desired.
• Bachelor’s Degree is desired but not required for consideration.
• Demonstrated ability to perform in a self -directed and effective manner in a dynamic and high-energy recruitment centered department.
• Ability to multi task and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Professional preparation to deliver immediate contribution to team effort.
• Orientation to high-volume, deadline-based recruitment environment, with strong interest in constructive feedback, work status updating, and energetic pursuit of ambitious goal accomplishment on a tight schedule.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers