QR Code Link to This Post
Popular Brand that is a large player in the beverage, entertainment, and lifestyle space is seeking a high-level Talent Sourcer/Recruiter to come on board and help build out their existing team! In this role, you will work with internal teams and talent acquisition to build out a comprehensive pipeline of candidates, conduct interviews, and effectively set the tone for the brand moving into the future.
We’re looking for an intuitive, highly engaged recruiter who is excited about providing exceptional service to candidates at all times, while playing a part in recruitment strategy moving forward!
• 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, either with an agency or in-house
• Background in food and beverage and/or diversity recruiting preferred; familiarity with DSD and/or CPG industries ideal
• Demonstrated understanding of the full-cycle recruiting process
• OFCCP compliant recruiting experience
• Previous experience working with an ATS; MS Office proficiency required
• Highly professional, articulate, and intuitive attitude; excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage several competing projects at once
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Collaborative workstyle and positive mindset
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.