compensation: $ 21-23hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Work Schedule: 1st Shift 9am-5:30pm
Company Description: This Company has been recognized as a Leader in Men's Formalwear. Is more than just a better rental experience; we’ve also created a better experience.
A Pre-Inbound Process Assistant will possess excellent problem solving, communication and leadership skills. You will be responsible for overseeing Leads and the production, quality, and safety of our Returns, Shoes and Accessories Departments. Although you report directly to the Inbound Supervisor, you will also work closely with Industrial Engineers to improve current processes and procedures.
What You’ll Do:
● Manage our Returns, Shoes and Accessories departments to ensure all inventory is back in stock within 48 hours
● Ensure leads execute Floor plans, Start of Shift meetings, Area Readiness checklists, and End of Shift reports daily
● Stress and instill the importance of Quality in all departments. Monitor SOP compliance by performing daily quality checks and document all findings
● Review backlogs and incoming volume with the supervisor to create next day floor plans
● Review daily attendance and allocate labor efficiently to complete expected volumes
● Ensure successful area performance by tracking department labor hours and production hourly
● Hold daily lead syncs to identify shift obstacles and implement corrective actions
● Review department labor hours in Highjump and fix any discrepancies
● Perform department audits to ensure 5s standards are always sustained
● Work with Engineers and Supervisors to identify roadblocks/issues and develop process improvements
● Expedite hot items through departments to help priority orders meet critical pull times
● Uphold and support all OSHA regulations and safety programs to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
● Monitor associate’s attendance, behavior, and performance. Provide on the spot coaching according to policies and escalate more severe issues to the supervisor
● Assist the floor as an associate resource and provide on the job training for new hires
● Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures
● 3+ years’ experience as a warehouse lead or similar role is required
● A real self-starter; able to work in an autonomous work environment
● Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and handheld devices (RF)
● Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
● Experience in fast-paced, high unit retail Distribution Center environment
● Analytical thinker; able to solve problems quickly and effectively
● Experience and complete understanding of Lean and 5S concepts is a big plus
● Experience with Root Cause Analysis (Fishbone, 5whys, Pareto)
● Working knowledge of MS Excel and Google Drive
EXACT STAFF is an E-Verify employer. All offers of employment are conditioned upon presenting identification proving identity and the legal right to work in the U.S.
Exact Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that all decisions regarding terms, conditions and privileges of employment are in accordance with our principles of equal opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed or religious beliefs, age, sex, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical disability, mental disability, citizenship, military status, protected genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. We comply with the ADA and applicable state and local laws and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants to perform essential functions of the job. Hire may be subject to passing a medical examination, skill and agility tests.
LOS ANGELES APPLICANTS: Exact Staff will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 9 to Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers