A well-established and busy small immigration law firm in West Los Angeles/Santa Monica area is looking for an eager, meticulous and dedicated individual who is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Someone skilled with prioritizing and completing competing demands, who possesses excellent communication skills, takes initiative and is able to manage caseload with a large degree of independence.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Handle the preparation of a wide range of visa petitions to facilitate both long and short term temporary work assignments, as well as permanent residence sponsorship and naturalization
• Communicate regularly with clients regarding procedural and case processing issues
• Perform intake and assist with review and management of files
• Calendar and track all submissions, timelines, due dates and application/visa lifecycles
• Prepare and submit Marriage-Based Green Card applications as needed (I-130)
• Prepare and submit Adjustment of Status applications as needed (I-485)
• Prepare and submit Naturalization applications as needed (N-400)
• Assist with office management, invoicing, billing, supplies, etc.
• 1+ year of family-based/marriage green card cases required
• Demonstrated experience with entering and maintaining accurate and up-to-date case file information within a centralized database management system
• Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with clients on a daily basis
• Must be reliable and detail oriented
• Quickbooks, Cerenade and Mac knowledge is a plus
Immediate In-House Opening. This position will take place at our office in West Los Angeles. Pay is competitive and based on experience with vacation/sick days. Health insurance. 401k benefits. There is room to grow with our expanding practice.
Please submit resume and cover letter detailing immigration experience, availability and salary history.
** Please do not apply if you wish to work from home. This position is for in-house only.
** NO law school students or J.D.'s