compensatie: Commensurate with experience, generous PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Parking, a friendly and family-oriented environment. type dienstverband: voltijd
QR Code Link to This Post
Growing Beverly Hills Personal Injury law firm is seeking to hire a full-time Lien Negotiator. Ideal candidate will be a smart and responsible lien negotiator to deal with negotiating bills of medical providers including hospitals, chiropractors, imaging facilities and medical doctors.
- Must have excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must type at least 50 wpm.
- Spanish speaker is a plus, but not a requirement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Exhibit a natural curiosity and eagerness to approach new tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate potentially detailed and complex information to others
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner .
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, office and firm management
- Ability to negotiate and work well under pressure and meet deadlines for projects assigned . Commitment to the office and firm
What you will need to know or learn:
- Ability to order, read, and understand medical records and bills
- Understand the distinction between lien negotiations for Ambulance companies, Collection Agencies, Hospitals, Chiropractors, and Orthopedic Doctors.
- Familiarity with Hospital Lien Act - Cal. Civil Code § 3045.1- 3045.6
- Familiarity with submitting claims with Medi-cal, Medicare, and other healthcare insurance companies
- Familiarity with procedure and settlement negotiations for third party liability claims
Benefits include but are not limited to Paid Time off to use for Vacation, Sick Days, Etc., Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Parking, a friendly and family-oriented environment.
Please forward your resume, wage expectation, and cover page with "Lien Negotiator" in the subject line.
Thank you for applying!
Enkel werkgevers. Aan recruiters wordt gevraagd om deze jobadverteerder niet te contacteren.
neem GEEN contact op vr ongevraagde diensten of aanbiedingen