A small in-house law department seeks the full-time services of a certified Paralegal with California State Court and Federal District Court pleading and discovery experience to assist a consumer product distribution company in the day-to-day handling of product liability claims and litigation. The applicant would work under the direction and supervision of a senior executive paralegal with 20+ years’ experience, and the general counsel.
QR Code Link to This Post
Qualified Paralegal candidates will have:
• Candidates must possess 2-5 years of supervised work history in complex litigation matters, with a preference for product liability experience
• Candidates must meet California Business & Professions Code §6450, et seq. requirements.
• Must have an understanding of State & Federal filing regulations, etc.
• Excellent analytical and organizational abilities, solid written and oral communication skills, strong computer abilities, creativity, initiative, and good inter-personal skills.
• Teamwork is important- this is a small team so Paralegals will work directly with a Sr. Paralegal & Sr. General Counsel.
• The position requires a self-starter with the proven ability to multi-task and prioritize the management of a large litigation and claim case load.
• Strong electronic document organization and management skills are essential.