BD&J is the leading personal injury law firm in California, built upon the foundations of honesty, hard-work, and experience our clients can trust. Proudly headquartered in Beverly Hills, BD&J has recovered over $500 Million for our clients. The attention we give to our clients is one of the many distinguishing characteristics that set BD&J apart from other firms.
At BD&J, our employees are our biggest asset. Both employees and clients are considered part of the BD&J family.
We are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join our team. Legal Assistant will work directly with attorneys and Sr. Legal Assistant assisting with a heavy case load of both pre-litigation and litigation files.
• Assisting with managing statute of limitations on prelitigation files
• Confirm and calendar DOI for each case to ensure DOI is accurate.
• Audit all case files to ensure DOI is accurate; make changes are necessary
• Under direction of attorney, contact outside attorneys to refer out cases.
• Follow up with referring attorneys to ensure that they have accepted referred cases and to ensure BD&J is included in the retainer agreement
• Under direction of attorney and Sr. Legal Assistant, issue drop letter to clients;
• Follow up with clients to ensure they have received drop letters
Qualified candidate will have 2+ years related experience in a law firm or supporting executive. Candidates must be self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to function with little direction. Must be organized and efficient with high accuracy and attention to detail. Must have excellent client service skills, strong oral and written communication skills. Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook required. Spanish speaking is a must.
Enkel werkgevers. Aan recruiters wordt gevraagd om deze jobadverteerder niet te contacteren.
neem GEEN contact op vr ongevraagde diensten of aanbiedingen