compensation: Competitive and depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Schwimer Weinstein LLP is a growing litigation firm located in Santa Monica. The firm focuses its practice on personal injury, employment, landlord-tenant discrimination, and business ligation. We are looking for an associate with a minimum of 1 year of litigation experience in any or all of the firm’s practice areas. We will train the ideal candidate on the firm’s strategic method of litigation, which blends superior knowledge of substantive law and civil procedure. We are looking for candidates with integrity, ambition, and compassion who are eager to learn and grow.
• Work under the supervision of a senior associate and partner
• Propound and Respond to Discovery
• Draft and Oppose Motions
• Take and Defend Depositions
• Attend Court Appearances
• Prepare Trial Documents
• JD from an accredited law school
• Admission to practice in California
• Dynamic, Motivated, and Confident
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks:
• Competitive Salary DOE
• Performance Bonuses
• Professional Growth
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Individual Office
How to Apply:
• Email your resume, law school transcript, and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you would like to join our team. All attachments must be in pdf format.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers