The Cavalry Productions is seeking to hire a full-time Staff Production Coordinator/Office Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for coordinating internal and external meetings. Managing company and executives calendars.
• Booking business travel and coordinating with airlines, hotels, car services, etc.
• Working with freelance personnel with all elements of pre-production.
• Building directors reels in Wiredrive, analyze tracking reports.
• Assist with bidding research and managing incoming job workflow.
• CRM Management and data entry. As well as Agency, Client and Brand research, including industry trends.
• Maintaining important archives - invoices, contracts and legal documents.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all clients and staff, external business associates, and the general public.
• Track upcoming industry events, networking, conferences, award shows, etc.
• Help organized screenings, company events & client entertainment.
• Manage award submissions.
• Provide support, help prioritize and manage initiatives, and ensure accountability for quality execution.
Additional office management duties to include:
• Answer phones, emails, and mail; correspond appropriately and communicate messages to Executive(s).
• Schedule meetings, prioritize calendar and create itineraries.
• Review and revise documents, contracts, and draft letters for executive.
• Greet visitors, directors and clients. Provide excellent client services.
• Maintain company's social Media; Twitter, Facebook, etc. including writing and sending out company announcements.
• Oversee all office needs/supplies/activities and maintaining a clean and organized office.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years experience in Advertising, Commercial Production. Receptionist, Office PA, Assistant Coordinator, Production Coordinator or relevant staff experience.
• Prior work experience within a fast pace environment required. Must have a production proactive mindset.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. Strong grammar and spelling.
• Strong secretarial, administrative and telephone skills.
• Solid organizational skills.
• Strong time management able to multi-task. Manage day-to-day tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently, using strong time management skills to meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail, while producing accurate and high quality work.
• Resourceful and proactive, creative-problem solver. Logical thinker and active listener with a positive approach.
• Must be computer literate, good with technology, office equipment, and solving problems.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM management, etc. Familiarity with Apple Products including iPhone.
• Polished, professional presence and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Must represent self and the company in a highly professional and ethical manner.
• Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information. Possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully with high profile visitors.
• Must also be willing & able to assist executives with personal tasks on occasion.
• Must have a reliable car. Must have drivers license with valid insurance.
• MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN LOS ANGELES.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers