Marketing / Business Development Administrative Support
TEMPORARY POSITION THROUGH MAY 2018
• Conduct internet research regarding conferences, organizations, businesses, individuals, etc. and organize information into appropriate format for review.
• Research and track local events with networking organizations such as, Chambers of Commerce, Association of Corporate Counsel, Association of Corporate Growth, Licensing Executives Society, local bar associations, etc.
• Utilize various programs and internet searches to compile competitive intelligence reports based on various parameters provided.
• Work with CA Marketing Coordinator as needed on client event organization and implementation.
• Assist with various aspects of event production including logistics, nametags, and promotional items.
• Attend all Marketing events in Los Angeles and provide support to the event lead(s).
• Assist with researching and identifying vendors and venues for internal and external events and meetings.
• Help manage invitee and rsvp lists as needed, including updating team members as requested
• Maintain "Upcoming Events" section on the Los Angeles and San Francisco internal event calendars
• Maintain the department's various document and tracking systems, and furnish various documents as needed.
• Assist with development and production of printed pitch packets and other marketing materials.
• Assist with processing of expense reports, check requests, and other vendor related processes.
• Track and maintain CA Marketing Department inventories and supplies.
• Use various programs to schedule meetings, conference rooms, catering, etc.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experience working in a high-paced, deadline-driven, professional-services environment. Law-firm experience a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communications skill, superior organizational skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Suite. In-Design experience a plus.
• Ability to multi-task in support of a team across various marketing disciplines.
• Strong attention to detail and follow through.
• Must have a positive can-do attitude and professional demeanor, and demonstrate a team-player behavior.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers