compensation: $15.00 per hour to start. Potential full-time role for top performer(s) after three month evaluation period. employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
We’re currently seeking motivated individuals interested in the areas of technology, marketing, sales, and business development.
The college intern will play an extremely important role in the development of the future of the cannabis and technology space.
The ideal candidate is a key tastemaker that is heavily involved in many campus and community activities. They should build and maintain relationships with other trendsetters at lifestyle, around campus, and online to maximize exposure of the Company’s technology products that cater to the cannabis space. The position is an incredible way to learn the landscape of the cannabis business, gain marketing and advertising experience and, most importantly, take that first step in establishing themselves in the cannabis industry.
• Target the 18-24 demographic and all local colleges to maximize visibility for artists’ content, releases, and tour dates.
• Create marketing plans for various promotions on campus and at local lifestyle and cannabis retail accounts.
• Establish relationships with activity committees, on-campus clubs, influential leaders, trendsetters and tastemakers in order to secure outlets for mobile app marketing ideas, events and programs
• Maintain a database of lifestyle accounts for promotional opportunities
• Assist with in-store activations, merchandising venues, and store promotions
• Cross promote and coordinate events with 3rd party lifestyle brands.
• Scout for influencers to help promote Company’s consumer facing products.
• Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
• An interest (and some experience) in brand marketing, web/mobile/data technology, advertising, and business development a plus.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Outgoing creative thinker.
• Online social networking skills required.
• Ties with school organizations and activities preferred.
• Knowledge and passion of multiple cannabis strains a plus.
• Strong work ethic and commitment required.
• College Enrollment with a minimum of at least two years (four semesters) left before anticipated graduation date preferred.
• Must have access to reliable transportation, computer and a camera to document work.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers