compensation: $13-$16/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a premier supplier of aerospace and defense components. Since 1954, our customers have relied on us to supply quality product with an unmatched devotion to great customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate looking to join an exciting team-oriented environment. We take great pride in the service we provide our customers and we are looking for a candidate who understands the value of customer service.
- Experience in deburring small parts in a machine shop (parts less than 4") -
- Experience in using manual machines such as hand chuckers
- Reading and interpreting engineered drawings and work instructions via shop travelers
- Demonstrate ability to follow verbal & written instructions
- Detail oriented and precision work focus
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Employment Type: Full-Time
Schedule: Full time, 6:00AM - 2:30PM, Monday through Friday
Hours may fluctuate due to production and other operational needs.
- Excellent medical benefits
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Profit Sharing
Must pass a drug screening and background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers