Filtec, LTD is looking for an experienced Electronic-Mechanical Fabricator/Assembler to work from their Torrance manufacturing facility. This is a full time seasonal position. A Seasonal employee is a person hired to work on special assignment no longer than six (6) months
• Under general supervision, works from a variety of production blueprints, assembly layouts, wiring diagrams, parts lists, wire lists, sketches and broad verbal instructions.
• Performs complex, varied mechanical and Electro-mechanical assembly and fabrication operations.
• Utilizes a wide variety of hand and power tools to assemble and fabricate assemblies. Performs a variety of functional checkouts, often requiring the analysis and correction of malfunctions.
• May provide input to engineering/quality control regarding malfunction causes. Performs critical production calibrations and alignments of a mechanical nature to assure proper functional system operation.
• Verifies final system completeness and operation to release for final inspection and shipping.
• Provide work leadership to others through assignment of work, review of progress, monitoring of results and instructions.
Experience and Training:
• Ability to read, write, and perform shop mathematics and measurements.
• Knowledge of Electro-mechanical systems.
• Requires 3 years of Mechanical/Electro-mechanical assembly experience.
For consideration, please e-mail your resume.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten