Position: Prototype Technician (Temporary to hire)
Location: El Segundo, CA
We are a global semiconductor manufacturer with a location in El Segundo, California. Our business lines focus on energy efficiency, mobility and security with semiconductors that help vehicles, factories, and electronics run more efficiently. On the road, we improve vehicle safety, security, and efficiency. The company has global research and manufacturing operations and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Prototype Technician supports the engineering team and builds/packages prototype along with performing testing. Specific responsibilities include:
• Create prototype board sample and run testing for electrical characteristic
• Using small hand tools and microscope to attach die onto the board by either epoxy or soldering
• Perform aluminum and gold wire bonding on board
• Perform DUT card attach, rework and evaluation board build
• Communicate finding on build requirements, test plans, methodologies and lab capabilities
• Ability to start on an immediate temporary to hire basis is required
• Associate degree or other vocational electronics education preferred
• Prior mechanical and technical experience is required
• Semiconductor industry experience is required
• Must be able to clear background and drug screen
Compensation and Benefits
This role offers a competitive hourly rate with company sponsored benefits. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers