compensation: $15-$17 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a division of an international company that manufactures electric car charging stations with cutting edge technology is hiring for Electronic Assembly positions. They are offering $16 per hour (on a contract-to-perm basis) and are requiring Electronic Assembly professionals with at least 1 year of previous experience doing electronic assembly and a strong work ethic that live within 20 Miles of Torrance, CA and will;
• Take direction from the Program Manager
• Assemble company’s products in accordance with the work instructions
• Perform quality assurance checks on incoming parts
• Notify of any foreseeable issues with stock levels, production schedule or quality and follow up on any reported to your supervisor.
• Assist in maintaining a clean and functional workshop environment
• Provide continues feedback as to how processes you perform could be improved
• Maintain awareness of company’s EHS policy and procedures
• Adhere to company EHS policy and procedures and report violations, incidents or near misses to company EHS Officer
• Attend and actively participate in meetings as required
• Ensure the Program Manager is made aware of any critical issues in a timely manner
• Must be able to lift 51 pounds (the heaviest part of the assembly) repetitively during the shift and be able to learn and be cross-trained on the four different assembly stations).
• Must have a minimum of one year experience with electronic assembly
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers