A leading sign manufacturer for the small business market in the country, has an immediate need for a Full-Time Plant Manager
As plant manager, you will be responsible directing and managing all plant operations including: production, maintenance, quality, shipping and receiving and other factory related activities. This position is evaluated on the ability to ship our company products in an accurate, high quality and timely manner.
• Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards
• Provide leadership, professional development and direction to plant employees
• Manage workflow to assist team in balancing priorities, providing backup support if needed and otherwise
ensuring that all work is accomplished with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Willing, able and capable of performing any plant job function as needed
• Knowledge and understanding of our products
• Work closely with the CEO in analyzing and evaluating production, costs and operations to determine plant
progress towards goals and objectives.
• Work as team with Customer Service to schedule orders and achieve on-time shipments.
• Complete and submit all work and reports accurately and on time, and taking appropriate action as needed.
• Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and
equipment when necessary
• Ensure the safety of all employees, all safety rules are followed, hazardous conditions are corrected, and
equipment and vehicles are properly maintained.
• Maintain plant security, opening and closing of plant. Monitor all comings and goings.
• Annual update and coordination of Emergency Preparedness Plan.
• Monthly safety training.
• Proficient in OSHA requirement knowledge
• At least 5 years in the manufacturing industry
• Strong work ethic and team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, vacation packages and 401(K). Qualifying candidates must e-mail their resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers