compensation: DOE (depending on experience) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a full time Office Assistant to join our construction company. We have a small, but fast paced/busy office and our Office Assistant is a vital part of our team. Our assistant wears many hats. He/she must be able to handle everything from answering multiple telephone lines while providing excellent customer service, heavy data entry and assisting other team members including the Project Manager with clerical tasks.
- Data entry of contacts, invoices, and payments
- File maintenance (digital and paper files)
- Answer multiple telephone lines, taking and delivering messages
- Maintain inventory of office/kitchen supplies, order as necessary and put away
- Process incoming/outgoing mail. Including going to post office.
- Creating sales packets
- Assisting other staff, including Project Manager with various clerical duties
- Other clerical duties as needed
- 4 years experience in an office environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organization skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent follow through and follow up
- Flexibility in mental processes
- Resourcefulness and logical or creative mind
We expect a lot out of our Admin and in return we offer excellent pay, a great schedule with many observed holidays, and casual atmosphere in a nice Culver City location.
If this matches your skills and you want to come join our team, please reply with a resume. Please put "Culver City" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers