The Executive Coordinator/Project Manager will be responsible for managing the assigned projects by the Principal of ALCAR, by keeping a track of assignments and by ensuring the completion, based on defined goals. This role also requires a daily support to the executive in managing administrative tasks and communications with clients and partners.
Executive Coordinator - Statement of Duties:
• Maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
• Assist with the management of the day-to-day operations of the executive.
• Coordinate the executive’s communications, including taking calls and responding to emails.
• Scheduling meetings, appointments and managing travel itineraries.
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members, clients and third-party partners.
• Attend conference calls and detailed note taking and assign next steps via email and/or project management system(s).
• Maintain and organized the filing digital system by using Google Drive and Dropbox.
• Develop and sustain a high-level of professionalism among clients and associates.
• Act as a point of contact between executive, associates, clients and other external partners.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Gather expenses and prepare weekly reports.
• Format information for internal and external communications – memos, emails, presentations and reports.
• Must be patient and professional when dealing with clients and partners.
• Resourceful when gathering data and problem solving.
• Efficient in the processing of online research and updating the database.
Project Manager - Statement of Duties:
• Ensures that all phases of the project are complete according to the project timeline.
• Demonstrate an advanced ability to communicate complex and functionally challenging concepts.
• Demonstrate an advanced ability to be a motivated, self-starter and a leader for project members.
• Works with all key stakeholders to manage the deployment and completion of all aspects and stages of the project assigned.
• The management of the project delivery timeline, as well as identifying and mitigating potential risks for implementation. Partners with leadership to assess, track and resolve.
• Develops and documents plans that ensures all necessary preparation, execution of tasks and dependencies are identified and included.
• Ensures that necessary resources and skills are allocated for project success. Assess needs and escalate, if needed.
• Responsible for the oversight of functional project team, including, partnering closely with subject matter experts to help gather, assess and track project deliverables.
• Hold project teams, clients and third parties accountable for project deliverables.
• Coordinating with internal departments regarding production tasks and/or changes, based on the communications from our clients.
• Serve as the secondary contact for daily production needs of our clients.
• Completing project plans and other documentation required for the project via distribution to the appropriate parties.
• Working in a team and effectively interacting with others.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, especially EXCEL.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Experience using the following software’s and online platforms:
o Google Suite
o Uber Conference
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers