QR Code Link to This Post
A Global Consulting Firm in the heart of Century City has an immediate need for a temporary Receptionist to be the face of their front office. We are seeking a motivated individual to confidently take charge of assigned tasks and special projects. Your thoughtfulness and client-service approach will be integral to being successful in this role.
About the Role:
• Receive a high volume of external and internal calls; transferring them to appropriate extensions and providing general information as needed.
• Register all visitors using the online visitor management system
• Provide assistance in reserving conference rooms and setting up meeting rooms
• Receive and distribute incoming packages and deliver mail to the appropriate parties
• Place office supplies and catering orders as needed
• Compile and complete monthly parking validation reports
About the Candidate:
• 2+ years of experience in a client-facing, administrative role
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Expert proficiency in MS Office
• Highly motivated self-starter mentality with strong customer service orientation
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
Please submit your current resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.