QR Code Link to This Post
A Global Consulting Firm on the Westside is currently seeking a sharp and organized Receptionist to join their team. In this role, you will use your exceptional communication skills to greet all guests with warmth and professionalism, direct all internal and external calls, and provide information and assistance as needed. You will also take the lead on various key company tasks including meeting coordination, new hire onboarding preparation, and invoice management. This opportunity is ideal for a proactive self-starter with a knack for balancing competing tasks and priorities in a fast-paced corporate setting.
• Greet visitors with warmth and positivity and ensure they are directed to the correct individual in a timely manner
• Provide appropriate information in response to inquiries from employees, callers, and visitors
• Assist with scheduling and coordinating logistics for meetings across departments
• Liaise with building maintenance and outside vendors for preventative and routine maintenance
• Assist with preparations for all new hire and transfer employees
• Manage the office calendar, adding office-wide events and flagging conflicts
• Monitor and process invoices
• Provide backup support to the Office Services Manager and Manager Assistant team
• Assist with other duties and project as needed
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced corporate setting, preferably in the professional services industry
• Service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Highly motivated, self-starting approach to all tasks
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and work proactively to improve processes
• Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong technical skills with mastery of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.