QR Code Link to This Post
A High Net-Worth Entrepreneur is seeking a driven Administrative Assistant to join them at their Malibu home office. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated self-starter to gain experience working alongside a true visionary. In this role, you will partner with the first assistant to conduct administrative duties such as calendar and correspondence management. The ideal candidate brings impeccable attention to detail and a sense of organization to all tasks. This impressive individual has high expectations of themselves and approaches every day with a renewed commitment to providing outstanding support.
• 2+ years of administrative experience
• Calendar management experience
• Meticulous attention to detail and organization
• Dedication to accuracy and thoroughness across all tasks
• Poise and professionalism at all times
• Dependable and resourceful with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in the MS Office suite
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.