compensation: $25-27 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to work in an exciting atmosphere for a global leader in the performance and lifestyle footwear industry?
Our client is a multi-billion, international corporation, with products available in more than 170 countries. They are headquartered in the beautiful, sunny South Bay area.
If you possess a spunky, hit the ground running kind of personality and appreciate a creative, easy going, and casual work environment, keep reading!
Our client is seeking a highly-driven and skilled Senior Administrator who will assist with all daily operations and long-term initiatives in the Office of the President. The Senior Administrator will be joining a team of Executive Assistants in this function, and will be expected to exhibit a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality at all times. This individual will also be a direct reflection of the President, and must represent the best of their brand at all times, both in internal and in external interactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
• Administrative support to executive office
• Organize and assist with special events, including non-profit and foundation work
• Research and seek new sponsors for special events
• Forge relationships with new entertainment/talent
• Maintain and update all social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter)
• Maintain and update contacts list- outlook/constant contact
• Assist with personal errands and tasks.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to build relationships with outside vendors
• Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups
• Self-starter with a high level of initiative & strong sense of ownership/urgency
• Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communicator, impeccable written and oral skills
• Must display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
• Detail-oriented and encompasses logical, strategic problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
• High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
• Ability to be flexible- work long hours when needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong PC skills- MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Graphic Design skills – basic to intermediate skills with Adobe products (specifically Photoshop & Illustrator)
• Marketing and Public Relations experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers