QR Code Link to This Post
A leading biotech firm with offices in the heart of Santa Monica is looking for a skilled, bright, and professional Executive Assistant to join them on a temp to hire basis.
In this exciting role, you will work across a variety or departments (Research, Clinical Development, etc.) and partner with diverse Executives on administrative needs.
Candidates must be team-oriented and have the ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment with colleagues across multiple offices, handling confidential information and having regular interaction with professionals within the firm. A poised and personable individual with meticulous attention to detail, effective multitasking abilities, and strong networking skills will excel in this position.
• Sort, prioritize, and summarize incoming mail and intra-office communication
• Track and organize follow-up items to ensure completion
• Compile bimonthly financial reports, prepare executive summaries and presentations, and internal/external correspondence/memos
• Prepare and review expense reports for executives and their direct reports
• Work independently with little or no supervision
• Interact cooperatively and professionally with senior staff and fellow executive assistants to provide back-up assistance as needed
• Handle sensitive situations with professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and good judgment
• Handle internal and external incoming calls with professionalism and good judgment
• Manage complex calendars and scheduling, including travel arrangements
• Perform other duties as required
• 10+ years’ experience in an office or administrative role
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Experience with Concur preferred
• Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
• Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
• Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and make yourself available to support other EAs when needed
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility and a well-developed sense of urgency
• Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.