QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a leader in the real estate development industry, is seeking an experienced Construction Administrator to provide support on a temp to hire basis. This person must be an organized, detail-oriented individual with construction administration experience.
Our ideal candidate for this role is a team player who is exceptional at multitasking and has strong follow-through skills.
Your robust business acumen and professional attitude will assist you as you build rapport with high-end clientele and fellow associates. Your ability to stay on task and hone in on solutions will also be essential.
In this role, you will:
• Collection of COI's
• Vendor coordination
• Due Diligence coordination
• Coordination and formatting of weekly and monthly status reports.
• Records and updates all aspects of the project in document control and site management
• Ensures all documents are stored according to company policy, maintain detailed and organized files
• Use of and familiarity with contract terms
• Preparation and maintenance of project schedules
• Establishment and maintenance of weekly billing support documentation
• General administrative tasks
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2+ years of experience applicable administrative experience
• Background in real estate required
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong communication and organization skills
• Detail-oriented, analytical, and dedicated attitude
• Self-managed and proactive work ethic
Please submit current resume for immediate consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.