Do you want to get started right away in real estate with the tools you need to be successful without the heavy up-front investment? If so, let’s meet to discuss your career and what Brown Realty Group can offer you!
Active California Real Estate License
1+ plus years in the Real Estate Industry
Team-oriented, trustworthy and reliable
Comfortable and systematic with prospecting via cold, warm and follow-up leads.
Commitment of at least 20 hours per week
Is a Team Right for You?
Real estate transactions are more than transactions; they represent core values of integrity, honesty and heart. Ask yourself: Am I reflecting the values that drive our team? Our real estate business has been built around one guiding principle: All parties involved in the transaction benefit.
What Brown Realty Group offers:
• An Industry-leading database system that is highly adaptive to ensure prospects and clients are well-managed.
• Tech and prospecting tools such as Realvolve, Mailchimp, and RedX.
• An in-house licensed real estate assistant to help with database and follow-up process and procedures.
• Coaching and development opportunities.
• A home office for the team to meet, prospect, and conduct business.
• Accountability for prospecting goals, database and follow-up process and procedures.
• A team credit card for approved expenses.
• The satisfaction that the goal in every transaction is mutual benefits for all parties involved.
Take the next step towards building your career and consider joining Brown Realty Group:
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and a writing sample on the following topic: What do the phrases “Do the right thing, regardless of cost” and “The right thing doesn’t always cost a thing” mean to you?
Due to anticipated high volume of responses, applicants will not be notified about the status of applications unless an interview is granted.
Thank you for your interest.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers