Responsible for the front desk reception, online marketing and vacancy calls for multi-family residential apartments. Provides top level customer service to prospective tenants and maintains high occupancy of properties.
1. Answering Leasing Inquiries: Strong written and verbal skill in English, to respond to all incoming leasing inquiries from perspective tenants via phone or email
2. Marketing: Update and post the most current information/images for all available apartment units on the internet and our website.
3. Daily Vacancy Board: To update the Vacancy Board and all databases on a daily basis of all units status
4. Front Desk: To greet all visitors to our office, receive all incoming and outgoing mail/packages
5. Scheduling: Coordinate the photography/videography of all units coming to market
6. Customer Service: Excellent service with all prospects- to find them the perfect home
1. Follow up via email/phone call to all inquiries of prospective tenants
2. Updating your supervisor everyday with regional updates
3. Checking Appfolio multiple times throughout the day
4. Multi-tasking- ex: being on the phone while looking up information/resolving the issue
5. Making sure all Craigslist Ads are up to date for all properties
6. Inputting information into all databases: the vacancy board, call log, marketing spreadsheets
7. Thoroughly reviewing vacancy ads and making sure all information is accurate with managers
8. Being able to work as a team player with many diverse departments
9. Approachable, friendly demeanor that adapts readily to changing priorities
10. Organized and task oriented, enjoys fast- paced work environment with multiple deadlines
11. Proficient in Google Docs, Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
12. Appfolio, Yardi or other property management software experience a plus
13. Complete understanding of Fair Housing Laws a plus
14. Excellent people skills and the ability to build and maintain positive, supportive working relationships.
15. Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
16. Participate in training in order to comply with new policies or existing laws.
• Minimum of three years’ experience as a full-time receptionist with a single company
• Minimum of five years’ experience using Microsoft software, i.e. Word, Excel etc.
• Has a minimum Credit Score of 650
• Attendance is an imperative job function and requires for you to be at work by 8am to attend any tenants, managers or vendors coming in at the opening of business hours
• Must pass a credit report, a criminal background check, and a drug test
• Competitive and negotiable salary based on experience $17-20 hourly
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
• 401K Package
• Paid vacation based on length of employment
• Misc. benefits as it pertains to the job
PHYSICAL / MENTAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to type data, prepare necessary paperwork, operate business machines as in fax and copy machines, dial the telephone and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 5-10 lbs. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop or kneel. Responsibilities include corporate office duties.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers