compensation: Salary Very Competitive and Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
West Los Angeles luxury custom home builder is currently accepting resumes for the role of: Residential Construction Superintendent
Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
• Being on site to oversee all aspects of site management and construction process.
• Organizing on site trades to maximize production and perform adequately.
• General inspection of trades and their performance and safety.
• Coordinates with inspectors on the standard requirements of the municipal codes.
• Follows the project construction process ensure that the schedules are maintained and deadlines are met.
• Supervises the subcontractors to ensure they are punctual and that they deliver.
• Ensure quality performance throughout the construction project.
• Ensure that the jobsite and project as a whole represents the company’s values and culture.
• Assume overall responsibility for maintaining a clean, orderly and safe job site at all times.
• Keep track of as-built drawings and documentation for project.
• Ensure that projects are built to requirements and specifications established by construction drawings, building codes and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, related degree or equivalent experience.
• 5 or more years of experience in single-family residential construction, ideally with design build projects.
• Ability to supervise and organize workers to maintain the safety, schedule, and quality of the project.
• Must have exceptional organizational skills and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and balance and prioritize multiple deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a strong and healthy relationship with all construction groups – owners, management, trades, and subcontractors.
• Must have excellent client relations and customer service skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own time.
• Must convey strong leadership skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A strong understanding of jobsite safety and the company’s values and culture.
• Must have proficient computer skills using Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
• Motivated, hardworking, and a team player.
• Must be enthusiastic and professional.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers