Functional Area: Quality Assurance, Repairs, Customer Service
Location: Gardena, CA
Overview: Orangewood Guitars. (Orangewood) is the leading B2C guitar brand reinventing the way people shop acoustic guitars. As a digital-first company, Orangewood runs on a simple vision - making quality acoustic guitars more affordable and accessible to a new generation of artists. In coordination with industry experts, Orangewood identifies new trends and implements new ideas to create new opportunities.
- Gain understanding of company quality standards and develop procedures and guidelines
- Inspect fretted instruments to ensure they meet quality standards
- Perform setups on fretted instruments according to established quality guidelines
- Repair fretted instruments based on needs
- Provide customer service via email, phone, and other means ensuring a positive customer experience
- Maintain upkeep of tech stations and plan supply inventory accordingly
- Prepare various reports on quality assurance
- Experience in relevant work environment, working with fretted instruments
- Apprenticeship or diploma from a luthier school is a plus
- Ability to use standard repair shop tooling and equipment
- Ability to perform inspection/setups and produce quality repairs in an efficient manner
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Interest and passion in music is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Application: Submit your resume via email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers