Our team at MOBILE STYLES consists of headphone-slinging and dog walking developers, copywriters, artists, and designers who thrive on communication, openness, and bottomless cups of coffee and dirty chai.
- Working with our team of engineers to build and design mobile applications
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We're looking for:
- Proven working experience in software development
- Must have experience in backend maintenance and deployment to be considered
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, trends, architectures and emerging technologies
- 4 years minimum of Java , Android SDK , Android Studio, experience.
- Strong OOP experience.
- RESTful API development experience.
- Experience with Stripe or similar payment SDK
- Experience with XML
- Experience with responsive UI (Constraint Layout preferred)
- At least one app in app store
- Bonus points if you have:
- Android NDK
- Video/Image processing
- SQL and relation databases
ALL CANDIDATES WHO ARE SELECTED WILL COMPLETE A LIVE IN-PERSON TECHNICAL QUIZ WITHOUT ANY NOTES OR DEVICES ALLOWED DURING TEST.